We shop around up to 30 insurance companies to bring the lowest quote for you...GUARANTEED!
if you become disabled, Office Overhead Expense Insurance covers such expenses as rent, utilities, employee salaries, laundry services and interest on loans for office equipment for up to 12 or 24 months (based on your coverage choice when applying). in the case of a total disability lasting six continuous months or more (before age 65), your premiums are waived if total disability continues and you are not working.
In addition, you are reimbursed for all premiums paid during your first six months of total disability Eligible Office Overhead Expenses refer to the actual expenses reasonably incurred in the operation of a dental practice and may include:
• Rent of and mortgage interest on business premises
• Property taxes on the business premises and business taxes
• Heat, water and electricity
• Internet service
• Accountant’s services
• Salaries of employees (excluding other dentists)
• Depreciation of owned (or the cost of rented or leased) office equipment
• Professional association membership dues
• Premiums for business insurance
• Premiums for a dentist’s employees relating to provincial hospital, medical insurance, group life and/or health insurance coverage
• Practice laundry
• Interest charged on loans for office equipment